1. Promote social awareness of the physical needs and requirements of Type 1 diabetics and fully integrate them into Arab society, while raising awareness of the psychological and social impacts of the disease.
2. Defend equal rights and opportunities for diabetic children in Arab society.
3. Guide juvenile T1D patients and their families with managing the disease, understanding its risks and complications, and inspiring them to take responsibility for their health.
4. Promote early detection of T1D through screening and education.
5. Foster cooperation between all relevant authorities to provide social services for T1D patients.
6. Enable a better quality of life for diabetics and their families.